Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Atic door restored

This attic door was restored after it had caught on fire due to a ventilation fan failure. It had caused damage to not only the door as shown in the picture, bu... READ MORE

Fire mess left in bathroom

This fire damage restoration project started after a ventilation fan caught on fire. It caused massive amount of damage to the property and caused a huge mess. ... READ MORE

No school today

A school in our community experienced some serious fire damage and we were there to help. The scene of a fire is sometimes overwhelming, the smell, the chard ma... READ MORE

BBQ smoke belongs outside

This fire started in the kitchen of this home. The home owners were trying a new recipe and underestimated the flames that were pouring out of a sauce pan. They... READ MORE

One small table, one huge fire.

This dining area was seriously affected by a fire. The smoke damaged 90 percent of the home. All the walls were stained black and. From the ceiling to the floor... READ MORE

Fire Damage inside Business

This business suffered from a fairly large fire. SERVPRO of Monrovia worked around the clock to remediate the problem, so that business could be restored as qui... READ MORE