The torrential rain fall in California has caused detrimental water damage to businesses and residential alike. SERVPRO of Monrovia understands how frustrating it can be to experience water loss inside the place you call home. SERVPRO of Monrovia will walk with you every step of the way to assist you and restore your home "Like it never even happened."
During water loss, here are some preventative measures you should take.
1). Turn off the water.
2). Locate the source
3). Contact your plumber
4). Contact SERVPRO to begin mitigation.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today (626 - 358 - 9200)
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?